The toman diaries

Yay, I've got G-mail

As a blogspot user, I was invited to try out gmail: yay! And it works pretty fine. But only in IE and k-meleon. Argh. Not Opera 7.5 beta1. It loads in Opera, but after getting all the HTML, it is just white. - No matter what settings I use :( It appears that google uses some activex, which Opera doesn't support) Sigh. I'll have to use my 'Open link in k-meleon' menu item then...

opera ad in gmail Its funny though, in my first mail (the one from gmail), one of the ads was for, tada, Opera's search function! OK, so the first mail was laden with info about gmail's search functions and in general about all the ways that make exectly Opera such an incredibly good browser. But its too bad that gmail doesn't support Opera anyway. It officially supports almost every other browser, meaning IE5+ and the Gecko family (which includes k-meleon)

I'm not going to rant about gmail's privacy issues (yet), I haven't even read the privacy statement properly yet. Maybe later. Now I'll send myself some mail I need to store in public but don't have room for elsewhere...

This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?