The toman diaries

English and Norwegain

After having spent much time online where the the langauge I read is predominantly English, I like to tell myself that I know english quite well. Natively norwegian and having been tought english since 4th grade should also help that though.

It is however, much easier to express oneself in ones own language, even if I write mostly in english as evident in this blog and most of my other online activities.
Therefore I've created another blog in Norwegian where you'll be able to find more of the real me and what I care about. The host of the other service, weblogg.no also lets me upload images, which makes it easier to maintain without me having to upload them elsewhere. It also has RSS summaries, and it's all free in contrast to blogspot.

I think I'll keep this blog mostly as my technical half, although I'll try to write here what I think is interesting for international readers. So drop by :-)

This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?